You can leave a review from your Purchases page:
- Sign in to Etsy.com and go to Your account. On the Etsy app, sign in and tap You.
- Go to Purchases and reviews.
- Find the item you want to review.
- Choose the star rating next to Review this item.
- Describe the item and the service you received.
- Choose whether to add a photo or video (on the Etsy app) to your review.
- Select Submit Review.
The five-star review system
On Etsy, ⭐️ is the lowest and ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ is the highest. A shop’s rating is the average of the reviews they’ve received in the past 12 months.
Choose a star rating and describe your experience. The more detailed your review, the more helpful it will be to other shoppers on Etsy. Your display name and link to your public Etsy profile will be publicly displayed in the seller's reviews.
Buyers using the Buy on Etsy app for iOS can give a star rating for the Item Quality, Delivery, and Seller Customer Service, in addition to the overall rating. Only the review's overall star rating is visible publicly.
Why can’t I review my order?
If you don’t see Review this item next to your order in Purchases and reviews, there are a few reasons why you may not be able to leave a review:
Guest orders must be added to an Etsy account in order to leave a review. Claim the order to an Etsy account to leave a review if you purchased as a guest without signing in to an Etsy account.
- The order must be within a 100-day review window, starting from the order’s estimated delivery date. For digital items, this window begins once you download your file(s). This window is not paused if the order has an open case.
- The item must have been purchased on Etsy.com or the Etsy app.
- There must not be an open case on the order. You can leave a review once the case is closed.
- The order might have been cancelled. If an order or transaction is cancelled, Etsy considers that order or transaction to be over and voided. However, it can take up to 48 hours for the cancellation to process, during which time a review can be left and edited if the order still within its review eligibility window.
Can I edit my review?
You can edit the star rating, photograph, and the written note any number of times during the 100-day review period.
Reviews can't be edited while a case is open for that order.
If the seller responded to your review, you won't be able to edit the review, even if the seller deletes their response. Let us know if you’d like us to remove your original review.
- Go to Your account, then Purchases and reviews.
- Find your order.
- Select Edit review.
- When you’re finished, select Submit Review.
- Tap You, then Purchases & Reviews.
- Find your order.
- Tap Edit review.
- When you're finished, tap Submit.
I received an inappropriate review response
The best way to get help with an order is to contact the seller:
If you and the seller don’t come to a resolution after 48 hours, you can open a case for Etsy to review. Before you can open a case, you must contact the seller from your order.
You can leave a review for an item after the date your order should arrive. This date is listed on your Purchases page:
Leave a review or report an issue on [the date your order should arrive]
After this date, you’ll have 100 days to leave a review. If you don’t see the option to edit your review or leave one, it may be too late.
You can edit your review any number of times during the 100 day review period.
If a seller responds to your review, you can’t edit your review. Choose I still need help if you’d like us to remove your original review.
You can leave a review after the day your order should arrive, and you have 100 days after that date to leave or edit a review.
Reviews can’t be left or edited while a case is open, but the 100 day period continues while a case is open.
If you still have the option to leave a review when the case is closed, feel free to leave or edit a review about the product and/or service you received.
Reviews also can’t be edited or left on cancelled transactions.
If you’re having technical issues leaving a review, and you’re within the review window, try updating your browser, or using a different web browser.