Etsy is a marketplace where individual shops sell their own handmade and unique goods, vintage items, and craft supplies. Sellers also manage and ship their own orders. Learn more about Etsy.
Questions about your order
- Contact a seller directly if you have a question about an item or an order you placed. Learn how to communicate with a shop.
- Have a problem with your order? If your order hasn’t arrived or it isn’t as described, you can consider filing a case on Etsy. Etsy's case system.
- Occasionally, orders can take a bit longer to process. This processing state is only temporary. You’ll receive a confirmation email when the order is complete.
Help with your shop
- For questions about getting paid with Etsy Payments, check here.
- If you’re a new seller on Etsy based in the US, set up calculated shipping for accurate shipping costs on your listings.
Have a question for Etsy Support? First, search our Help page for answers to common questions.
Otherwise, you can email us or request a phone call by clicking the contact link at the bottom of this page.
Contact our press teams
Contact Etsy's press and media folks: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our legal department
If you need to contact Etsy regarding an intellectual property matter, please refer to our Intellectual Property Policy. This document outlines the information required for reporting infringement and the ways to submit it.
Responsibly disclose a security vulnerability
If you are a security researcher and have discovered a security vulnerability affecting Etsy, please let us know.