You can save time adding postage rates to your shop by creating delivery profiles. If you’re a seller in the US or Canada and would like to have postage costs automatically calculated for you, use calculated postage.
Delivery profiles allow you to update multiple listings quickly with similar postage costs. You can create separate delivery profiles for the different types of items you sell. Whenever you make a change to a profile, all of your listings connected to that profile will be updated as well.
Create a delivery profile.
You can create a delivery profile on the Listings page, or on the Delivery settings page.
- Visit Shop Manager > Listings and click Add a listing.
- Scroll down to the Delivery section to either create a calculated profile (calculate them for me), or a manual delivery profile (I'll enter fixed costs manually) from the dropdown menu.
- Fill out the appropriate delivery details. You also have the option to set separate domestic and international handling fees.
- If you are entering fixed costs manually, you can add delivery upgrades. Learn more about delivery upgrades.
- If you're adding calculated postage, include your item weight and size.
- Click Save as a delivery profile to use your profile again for future listings.
If you're using calculated postage, you can also preview different postage costs by country.
Delivery settings page
- Visit Shop Manager > Settings > Delivery settings and click Add a delivery profile.
- Click on the Delivery profiles tab, and select Create delivery profile.
- Follow the same steps outlined above for the Listing page.
Link your delivery profiles to listings.
You can add your delivery profiles to your listings both from the listing page, as outlined above, and by following these steps:
- Visit Shop Manager > Listings.
- Click the checkbox of the listing that needs a delivery profile.
- Click More Actions > Delivery Profiles from the dropdown menu.
- In the next window, click the Select profile… dropdown menu and choose a delivery profile.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
Offer free delivery.
If you use calculated postage, scroll down to the Free delivery section of a delivery profile. Specify whether you'd like to offer domestic or international free delivery by checking the appropriate boxes.
For manual delivery profiles, enter 0.00 as the postage cost for locations where you'd like to offer free delivery.
For more information on how to offer free delivery, check out this Help article.