You can favourite items and shops that you want to keep track of by adding them to one of your favourite lists.
To favourite an item:
- On Etsy.com, find an item or shop that you love.
- Hover over the image of the item and click the heart button that appears.
To favourite a shop, go to the shop’s homepage and click Favourite shop.
How to add an item to a list
With lists, you can save and organise items you love. Whether you’re gathering decor ideas for your home, saving a wish list, or sorting items by creative themes and motifs, lists can help you keep your collections organised.
To add an item to a list:
- Find an item that you love.
- Click on the item to visit its listing page.
- Click the heart icon at the top of the listing image.
- In the banner that appears, click Add to list.
- Choose a list or click Create new list.
To remove an item from a list:
- Click the item to open the listing page.
- Click the heart icon at the top right of the image.
- A dropdown will appear with any lists the item is in.
- Uncheck the list you want to remove the item from.
If the item is also favourited, clicking the heart again will remove it from your Favourite Items.
How to view, search, and filter your favourites
To view your favourites, click the heart-shaped Favourites icon at the top of Etsy.com.
From your Favourites, you can use the search field at the top of your Favourites to search for something you favourited.
You can also filter your favourites by clicking Filter next to the search bar. You can filter to only items that are currently available, or items that currently have special offers, like sales.
How to make your favourites and lists private
To choose whether your favourites and lists private or public:
- On Etsy.com, click You.
- Click Favourites. Find the section or list you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Choose the privacy settings you want.
- Click Save.
Why is an item missing from my favourites?
There are a few reasons an item might disappear from your Favourite items or lists:
- The seller removed the item from their shop.
- The seller closed their shop.
- Etsy removed the item or shop for breaking site policies.
Sold out items will still appear in your favourites and lists. If you want to purchase a sold out item, you can contact the seller to see if they have another similar item.