You can keep track of items and shops you love by adding them to your favourites. You can sort your favourite items into categories by adding them to custom collections. You can also use registries to create wish lists for special events.
To favourite an item, select the heart button at the top of the image.
To favourite a shop, go to the shop’s homepage and select 🖤 Follow shop.
How to add an item to a collection
With Collections, you can save and organise items you love. Whether you’re gathering decor ideas for your home or sorting items by creative themes and motifs, Collections can help you keep your favourites organised.
To add an item to a collection:
- Select the item to visit its listing page.
- Select the heart icon at the top of the listing image.
- In the banner that appears, select Add to Collection.
- Choose a Collection or select Create new Collection.
To remove an item from a collection:
- Choose the item to open the listing page.
- Choose the heart icon at the top right of the image.
- A dropdown will appear with any collections the item is in.
- Uncheck the collection you want to remove the item from.
If the item is also favourited, selecting the heart again will remove it from your Favourite Items.
How to view, search, and filter your favourites
To view your favourites, select the heart-shaped Favourites icon at the top of Etsy.com or the bottom of the Etsy app.
From your Favourite Items, you can use the search field and filters to find specific items you added.
How to make your favourites and collections private
To choose whether your favourites and collections private or public:
- Go to your favourites by selecting the Favourites icon.
- Find the section or collection you want to change.
- Select Edit or ... on the Etsy app.
- Toggle the privacy setting you want.
- The Etsy app will save your setting. On Etsy.com, select Save.
Why is an item missing from my favourites?
There are a few reasons an item might be missing:
- The seller removed the item from their shop.
- The seller closed their shop.
- Etsy removed the item or shop for breaking site policies.
Sold out items will still appear in your favourites and collections. If you want to purchase a sold out item, try contacting the seller to see if they have another similar item or can restock it.
It may take some time for new updates to appear from shops you’ve favourited. If you’re using the Etsy app, pulling down from the top of the app will refresh your favourites.