You can check the status of your order on the Purchases page on Etsy.com. Next to your order, you’ll see the delivery status:
- Not Dispatched: The seller hasn’t dispatched the order yet or didn’t update the order on Etsy.
- Dispatched: The seller marked the order as dispatched.
- In Transit: The seller added a tracking number and the package has left the delivery facility.
If the seller added tracking information, you’ll see Track Package under the delivery status. Click Track Package to see tracking updates from the delivery carrier.
If your order is Not Dispatched yet, you can contact the seller to check in on the order status.
If your order is Dispatched or In Transit, you can track your order if you have a tracking number. Learn more about tracking your order.
To find your order:
- Sign in to Etsy.com or the Etsy app.
- Click You.
- Click Purchases and reviews.
- Find your order on the Purchases page. On the app, tap your order to view it.
I don’t have an Etsy account
If you don’t have an Etsy account, you’ll get an email when your order is dispatched. If you want to contact the seller, you can reply directly to the email receipt you received when you purchased your order.
Who is the seller?
All items on Etsy.com are sold by independent sellers. Learn more about how Etsy works.