Create a gift registry to help your friends and family purchase your favorite things for your big day.
Learn about gift registries:
How to create your gift registry
To create your gift registry:
- Sign in to your Etsy account.
- Go to Etsy.com/registry.
- Click Create Wedding Registry.
- Select the date of your wedding or event.
- You’re ready to add items to your gift registry!
How to add items to your registry
To add an item to your registry:
- Search on Etsy to find an item to add to your registry.
- Click the item to view the item details.
- Click the heart-shaped button on the item picture. This adds the item to your Favorite items.
- Click Add to list in the pop-up at the bottom of the screen.
- Select your registry. This item is now on your registry!
For any specific instructions, you can add a note to the seller for each item:
- Find the item in your Registry.
- Click Add a note to the shop below the shop name and title.
You can add up to 100 items to your registry.
How to review your registry
Review your registry at any time by visiting the Registry page.
Here you can:
Delete and edit items
Change your registry information
Manage your registry’s visibility settings
Add a note for a shop
- Share your registry with others
How to publish your registry
When you’re ready to publish your registry:
- Click Share at the top of the Registry page.
- Confirm your wedding date.
- Share your and your partner's names. Your partner isn’t required to have an Etsy account. If he or she has an account, you don’t need to link it to your registry.
- Choose a delivery address for gifts. You can select from addresses you’ve used in the past or add a new address. During checkout, buyers will have the option of shipping to this address or to one of their own.
Click the checkbox next to Make my registry findable on Etsy for friends and family to be able to locate it in our registry search.
Once published, you can share it with others:
Via direct link
Embeddable HTML code
- Or printable cards
Other common questions
How do I delete my registry?
Find the Info box on the right side of the Registry page and click Edit. You can delete your registry using the link in the bottom right corner of the overlay that appears.
Please note that deleted registries cannot be restored.
What does it mean if items are “unavailable" on my registry?
If an item on your registry is unavailable, it has either sold out, expired, or otherwise been removed from the site.
Unavailable items are not visible on your public registry, but you can still see them on your individual Registry page.
Will sellers know that a purchase is from a registry?
Yes—items purchased from a registry are noted on both the buyer and seller receipt pages.