With the Etsy app, you can get updates when your order is dispatched and, even better, when it’s delivered.
To track your purchase:
- Sign in to Etsy.com or the Etsy app. If you don’t have an Etsy account, learn how to track your order.
- Click the You icon.
- Click Purchases and reviews.
- Find your order. On the Etsy app, tap your order.
- You’ll see the delivery status to the right of your order:
- Not Dispatched: The seller hasn’t dispatched the order yet or didn’t update the order on Etsy.
- Dispatched: The seller marked the order as dispatched.
- In Transit: The seller added a tracking number and the package has left the delivery facility.
- Track package: If the seller added a tracking number, you’ll see Track Package. Click Track Package to see more tracking updates.
You can also see delivery information in the dispatch notification emails for your order. Click Track Package in the email notification to view the status of your delivery.
Why wasn't tracking information provided for my order?
Not all delivery methods include tracking information. You can contact the shop to see if they have tracking information for your order.
Where’s my order?
If you have more questions about your package, or if tracking information isn’t available, contact the seller for help.
Track your order without an Etsy account
If you purchased using guest checkout, you’ll receive a confirmation email once your order has dispatched. If your seller has included a tracking number, you can click Track your package at the top of the email.
If you have any questions for your seller, contact them by replying to the receipt that was emailed to you after purchase.