If you moved and forgot to update your Etsy account, or you misspelt the address to send a gift to, don’t worry! You can change to the correct address for your order before it’s dispatched.
Change the delivery address after you placed an order
If you placed an order with an incorrect delivery address, first check that your order hasn’t dispatched yet:
- On Etsy.com, click You.
- Click Purchases and reviews.
- To the right of your order, you’ll see either Dispatched or Not Dispatched:
My order is Not Dispatched yet
If your item is Not Dispatched yet, you can contact the shop to update your address on the order or cancel your order. You can then re-order the items with the correct delivery address.
My order was already Dispatched
If your item is Dispatched, check the seller’s policies to see if they are able to offer a replacement or refund. Each seller has their own policies that are on their shop homepage. Contact the shop to request a replacement or refund.
You can also contact the delivery service to see if they can reroute the order.
If your package is missing, most delivery services require that the sender open a claim. If this is the case, you may need to ask the seller to assist you.
Change the delivery address during checkout
You can update your address when you checkout on Etsy.com:
- Add an item(s) to your basket.
- Click Basket.
- Choose how you’ll pay.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Sign in to your Etsy account if you haven’t already, or click Continue as a guest.
- Under Delivery address, check that the address you want your order dispatched to is correct. If it isn’t correct, click Change.
- Select a delivery address or click Add an address to enter a new address. Click Dispatch here once you have the right address.
- Click Place your order.