There are a few things you can do to help ensure that you receive emails from Etsy:
Make sure your email address on file is correct. To check this, go to Your account > Account settings and scroll down to the Email section of the page.
Sometimes email providers think our messages are spam. Check your spam/junk folder to see if our emails were diverted there. If you're using Gmail, also check your Promotions and Social tabs.
Add Etsy's email addresses to your address book/safe list:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for registration)
- email@example.com (for confirming your account and Etsy Finds and other newsletters)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (informational emails and other newsletters)
- email@example.com (for transaction notices)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for message notifications)
- email@example.com (for password reset instructions)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for other automated notices like dispatch notifications)
If you did not receive your order notification
If you paid for your order with PayPal or Apple Pay, your order receipt may have been sent to the email address used for your PayPal or Apple Pay account.
If you still have trouble, get in touch with Etsy Support by clicking Contact support at the bottom of this page.