If you have a coupon code for a shop, you can apply this when you check out:
- On Etsy.com, go to your Basket.
- Find the items from the shop you have a promo code for. If you’re buying items from more than you shop, your basket will be divided up by shop.
- Click Apply shop coupon codes.
- Type or paste the code into the box.
- Click Apply.
Your coupon code applies only to the shop that offers that coupon. Shops are run by individual sellers, who manage their own promotions.
My coupon code didn’t work
If the coupon code didn’t work, check:
- That you’re applying the code to the right shop. Each shop can run their own promotions, with different coupon codes.
- That your order meets the requirements of the coupon code. For example, if the coupon code is for free delivery on orders of £25 or more, make sure that you’re spending £25 at that shop.
- If you don’t see Apply shop coupon code in your Basket, then the offer may have ended. Sellers generally have information about coupons and sales on their shop homepage. If you’re not sure, contact the seller.
- Some offers may automatically apply to your order. If an offer is automatically applied, you’ll see it in your Basket next to the item or shop it applies to.
- Some sellers may offer multiple discounts for the same item. You can apply a maximum of two discounts to an eligible item, but one of the promotions must be for free delivery.
- If a shop is running multiple promotions at the time of your purchase, we'll automatically apply the best discount to your order.