You can use the main search bar to look for items or shops.
Search for shops
- If you know the name of the shop, enter the exact shop name in the search bar. You'll be brought directly to the shop. Here's a link to the shop search page.
- Entering this web address in your browser's address bar will also take you to a shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/shopname. Replace "shopname" with the actual shop name.
- If you know the member's name, try people search.
Search for items
Enter descriptive terms in the search bar to narrow down the results.
By default, search results are ordered by how relevant the items are to what you search for. You can change the order of your search results with the Sort by option above the search results.
On the left side of every search results page, you’ll see a list of filters to narrow down your results by:
- Free delivery
- Items on sale
- Shop location
- Handmade or Vintage items
- Ordering options
- "Deliver to" country
When using the Ordering options menu, you can limit your search to customisable orders, or to items only in shops that accept Etsy Gift Cards or Etsy Credits.
Here are a few tips to help you search for items on Etsy:
- Use multiple, descriptive terms in a search to narrow down the results. For example: "green knit scarf" will return fewer, more specific results than just "scarf".
- Use a minus sign (-) in front of a word to exclude that term from your search. For example: "dress -red" will exclude any dresses tagged with "red".