If you see an item being sold on Etsy that violates our policies, please report it.
Report a listing on Etsy.com
To report an item on Etsy.com:
- At the bottom right of the listing page on Etsy.com, click Report this item to Etsy.
- Select a reason for reporting this listing, and write a note.
You may also flag an entire shop using the Report this shop to Etsy link on the left of the shop's homepage.
Report a listing in the Etsy app
If you’re using the Etsy app for iOS (version 5.71 or newer), you can report a listing. We’re working on making the Report Listing feature available for Android in the near future.
To report a listing in the Etsy app:
- Navigate to the listing you want to report.
- Scroll to the bottom right of the listing page and tap Report this item.
- On the Report Listing page that pops up, select the reason for reporting the item.
- Tap Submit report.
What happens when I report an item?
A notice will be sent to Etsy Admin to review the item. We may contact the seller or take other appropriate action. This is a confidential process. Etsy will not tell the seller the name of the member who reported them.