Joining a team is an excellent way to meet people, kick-start your business, learn more about Etsy, share your knowledge, and so much more!
Teams are self-governed by volunteer members of the community. Etsy is not responsible for membership policies or individual teams' actions.
To find an existing team go to Teams at the bottom of the site. You can then:
- Sort the teams by relevancy, most recent or least recent.
- Search keywords using the box in the header.
- Join a team of people in your area or a collection of folks who are into the same things you are.
Once you find a team you like, follow the instructions to learn how to become a member and get involved.
Some teams have open admission, while others are moderated and accept new members according to their charter.
You may need to apply for admission.
Each team's captain has membership requirements in the Who can join? box at the top of the team's page.
If you don’t see the option to join or apply to a team, the team may be closed and not accepting new members.
Your role and responsibilities
By joining a team, you are committing to the captain, leaders and the other team members.
Please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Be aware that individual team members' actions reflect the entire team.
- Always keep Etsy's Community Policy in mind no matter where you are on Etsy.
- Let your team captain know if you want more responsibilities or have a skill that you can offer to the team. You may be able to become a leader.
- Respect your fellow team members and follow the team charter. If you stop playing by the rules of the team, you may be denied further membership.
- Tell people about the team!
And check out this Seller Handbook article for more information on finding the right team for you!