If you've had any of your account privileges permanently suspended due to a policy violation, you can file an appeal with a Member Appeals agent.
To start the process:
- Click the contact link at the bottom of this page
- You can select More Options > Some of my Account Privileges have been Suspended.
- Include a detailed message about your particular case and explain how you intend to abide by Etsy's policies in the future
A Member Appeals agent will thoroughly review your account history and reply to your appeal with a final decision via email. Please note that submission of an appeal does not guarantee reinstatement of your account privileges; it only ensures that a qualified agent will conduct a review of your account history and information to determine the status of your account.
Any permanent suspension of account privileges, except suspensions issued by our Legal team (i.e., repeat notices of intellectual property infringement), is eligible for an appeal.
You can read more about what to do in a legal-related violation here.
Please keep in mind:
- Appeals filed for accounts with unresolved issues (such as open cases or unpaid balances) will not be reviewed until those matters are resolved.
- Filing an appeal is not necessary for issues that are considered in progress, such as non-delivery cases. An appeal should only be filed after account privileges are permanently suspended. For specific information on how to resolve cases filed against your shop, please check out this Help article.
Remember, Etsy requires all members to be open and honest about their business. Providing false, inaccurate, or misleading information will result in your appeal being dismissed.