Overdue accounts may be subject to penalties such as restricted account privileges and shop suspension.
If you have the Sell on Etsy app, you can pay your bill and manage your payment account from the Finances section.
To pay your bill, click here.
- If you're not enrolled in AutoBilling, you’ll need to pay your total statement balance to restore your account.
- If you're enrolled AutoBilling, you’ll need to manually pay your total outstanding balance to restore your account.
AutoBilling is currently available for US sellers. Learn about AutoBilling.
If you're not enrolled in AutoBilling
- Your last month's bill is due on the 1st of this month.
- If your bill is not paid by 12:00 a.m. UTC on the 16th day of the month (or 7 p.m. ET on the 15th), it will become overdue.
If you're enrolled in AutoBilling
- If we're unable to process a payment using your card on file, you'll receive an email and on-site notifications reminding you to provide full payment within 5 days.
- During this 5-day grace period of nonpayment, you'll continue to receive incoming orders, but certain account privileges will be restricted.
- If your account continues to be overdue after 5 days, your account will be suspended.
Review charges on your bill
Click a month to view an itemised breakdown.