With the Etsy app you can browse, search for items and shops, and make purchases on the go.
The app has all of the same features that you see on your desktop browser.
How to find recommendations and videos
Go to your Home feed in the app to see items you’ve recently viewed and favourited, along with some recommendations from Etsy.
If you’re in the US and using the iOS version of the app, you can view, favourite, and comment on seller videos. Tap a post to view the listing page if you'd like to purchase the item or add it to your Favourites.
How to find your favourites
Go to the Favourites feed to see your favourites in three different tabs:
- Searches: These are your recent search requests. You can favourite search terms so you can quickly access them for future searches.
If you’re using the Etsy app for iOS, you can also see when a shop you favourited has new items in their shop, when one of your favourite items is almost sold out, and when a shop you favourited has items back in stock.
How to find shop deals and promotions
Your Deals feed shows when a shop you’ve favourited is running a sale or promotion, or when an item you’ve favourited has been reduced in price.
You may also see deals and promotions from shops that are similar to ones you have favourited.
How to manage your account and view messages
Go to the You section of the app to:
- View your Purchases and leave a review.
- Read and respond to your Messages.
- View or edit your Profile.
- Buy an Etsy gift card.
- Manage your Settings such as push notifications, privacy, and regional settings.