Note: This article is intended for sellers who set their own postage rates. If you're in the US or Canada and want your postage costs calculated for you, check out this Help article on calculated postage.
As a seller on Etsy, you determine both your postage rates and destinations on each of your listings.
Some buyers only view items on Etsy that deliver to their country. To make sure you appear in international searches, be sure to set rates for every country you feel comfortable delivering to.
To manage your delivery destinations for existing listings:
- Go to Shop Manager > Listings. Select the thumbnail photo next to the listing you'd like to edit or select Edit from the gear menu.
- In the Delivery area, use the dropdown menu next to Dispatch origin to choose the country where your item will be dispatching from.
- Click Add location. Once you choose the countries you'd like to deliver to, fill in the postage costs per destination below Postage costs.
- You can also select European Union or Europe non-EU. If you set a postage cost for a specific country within those regions, that cost will override the cost set for the region.
- For example, if the cost to deliver within Germany is lower than delivering within the EU, you can set a discounted cost for Germany. The buyer will be charged the discounted cost instead of the postage cost for the EU.
"Everywhere Else" delivery
"Everywhere Else" allows you to create a flat-rate price for delivery to everywhere in the world.
- If it costs more or less to deliver to specific countries (like the country where you are located), then you can set that price individually. All countries that you don't set up specifically will fall under "Everywhere Else".