Use shop sections to organise your items into groups buyers can explore. Your sections are displayed as links in the left sidebar of your shop. Use your sections to group together item listings by type, size, or any other category you like.
Adding shop sections
- Click Shop Manager > Listings.
- To add a new section, click Manage next to Sections on the right.
- Click the Add Section button.
- Name your new section and click Save.
Removing shop sections
To remove a section, click the pencil icon and then click Delete Section. Removing a section does not deactivate the listings within that section. These listings will now appear in All items.
Adding items to shop sections
- To put your items into sections, choose All items on this page.
- Click the checkbox of the listings you want in a specific section.
- Click the More Actions button and select Change Section.
- Choose the section from the dropdown that you’d like the listings to be in.
- Click Apply.
You can also change an item’s section when you’re using Quick Edit.
Additional shop sections information
- You may have up to 20 custom sections, as well as the default All items section that is in every shop.
- A section's name is limited to a maximum of 24 characters. To edit a section name, click the pencil icon next to the section.
- Sections that do not have any item listings will not appear on your public shop page.
- You can only place a listing in one section.
- Drag and drop to change the order in which the sections appear in your shop.
- You can also add an individual item to a section when creating or editing the listing. There is a dropdown menu for your sections below item description.