To fix the error message To publish, fix: Inventory:
- When you create or edit a listing, you have the option to select I offer more than one for several attributes, like length, width, and colour. If you select this option, you must click Add variations below.
- Click Add variations under Variations.
- Select or enter variations for each attribute where you offer more than one type.
- Once you added all the variations your offer, click Update.
- Complete the rest of your listing.
- Click Publish.
If you see the error message To publish, fix: Inventory again, be sure to check that you added variations for all attributes where you offer more than one variation.
If you don’t offer multiple variations for an attribute, select one option, or leave the attribute blank.
Why am I seeing this error message?
For example: If you choose the attribute “I offer more than one” for an item’s Primary Colour, but you don’t add a variation for the colour attribute, then you can’t publish the listing and you’ll see the error message To publish, fix: Inventory.