Read this article for help if you didn't receive your order. If you still need help, Etsy Support is here:
If you haven’t received your order, you should check if the shop dispatched your order yet. To check if your order was dispatched:
- On Etsy.com, go to Your account. On the Etsy app, tap You.
- Go to Purchases and reviews.
- To the right of your order, you’ll see either Not Dispatched, Dispatched, or Delivered.
My order is Not Dispatched yet
If your order is Not Dispatched yet, contact the shop to see when the seller will dispatch your order.
Items on Etsy include processing times that the sellers set to let you know how soon they can dispatch an order. Check the processing time or estimated delivery date to know when the item should have been dispatched.
My order was already Dispatched
If your item is Dispatched, check if the seller added tracking information. Tracking information is provided by the delivery carrier and usually provides updates on where your order is in transit.
If no tracking information was provided, contact the seller to see if they have tracking information for your order.
If your order is Not Dispatched or Dispatched and no tracking information was provided, you may want to open a case.
My order was Delivered
If your order is Delivered but you haven’t actually received the item, there are a few things you can do.
- Check with neighbours to see if the package was delivered to them accidentally.
- Contact your local post office for help locating the package. Provide them with the tracking number, delivery service name, and your delivery address. You may have to reach out to the seller to get some of these details.
- Ask the seller if they’ll assist you by opening a claim with the delivery service.
If your order hasn’t arrived yet, you can check its dispatch status.
If the order hasn’t arrived by its estimated delivery date, you may want to open a case.
You can check your order’s tracking information on the Purchases page. Next to your order, you’ll see the delivery status.
If the seller added tracking information, you’ll see Track Package under the delivery status. Click Track Package to see tracking updates from the delivery carrier.
If your order is Not Dispatched yet, you can contact the seller to check in on the order.
A case is a formal way to file a complaint against a shop. You can open a case after the date when your order should arrive.
To start a case, choose Help with order next to the order on your Purchases page. Click Open a case at the bottom of the page.
If you don’t see the option to open a case, it may be too soon to file a case.