If you’re unsatisfied with an order, you may be able to request a refund for your order depending on the shop’s policies. To request a refund, contact the shop:
- Sign in to Etsy.com or open the Etsy app.
- Click You.
- Click Purchases and reviews.
- Click Contact The Shop next to the order you’re interested in. On the Etsy app, tap the order you’re interested in, then tap Contact The Shop under your order.
- Let the seller know that you’d like a refund.
Sellers aren’t required to provide a refund unless stated in their shop policies.
What are shop policies?
Each seller on Etsy is responsible for their own policies regarding refunds, exchanges, and returns. Policies vary from shop to shop.
Before purchasing, review the shop’s Returns & exchanges policy. You can find the shop’s policies on the listing page under Shipping & returns, or by clicking Policies and More at the top of their shop homepage.
Specific questions about a shop’s policies are best answered by the seller. Contact the shop with any questions about their policies.
What should I do if the seller doesn’t refund my order?
If the seller doesn’t allow refunds, you may be able to open a case with Etsy. Cases can be opened if:
- Your never received your order
- Your order wasn’t as it was described on Etsy