To open a second Etsy shop:
- On Etsy.com, click You from the Etsy homepage or click your shop name from Shop Manager.
- Click Sign out.
- Click Sell on Etsy.
- Click Open your Etsy shop.
- Enter an email address not associated with your other Etsy shop and click Continue.
- If you’re creating a new account, enter your name and create a password. Click Register.
- Click Open your Etsy shop again.
- Follow the steps to open your shop.
When setting up your shops, review and follow our guidelines for accurately representing your shops and items on Etsy.
Can I use the same credit card or bank information as my other shop?
Yes, you can use the same credit card for seller registration as well as the same bank account if you sign up for Etsy Payments.
Can I use the same email address as my other Etsy shop?
No, to open a second shop on Etsy, you'll need to register for a new account with another email address. This is because each Etsy account can only have one shop and one email address at a time.
Can I use the same web browser for both of my Etsy shops?
Most browsers won't allow you to be signed in to multiple Etsy accounts at one time. For this reason, it may help to use different browsers for each account. That way you don't have to keep signing out and signing back in.
Can I have more than two Etsy shops?
Yes, you can have more than two Etsy shops. Follow the same instructions in this article to open further shops. Be sure to accurately represent your businesses and make sure that each account complies with Etsy's Seller Policy.