To upload your VAT certificate:
- On Etsy.com, click the Your Account icon, then click Shop Manager.
- Click Finances.
- Click VAT ID (or Taxpayer ID if in the US).
- Check the box to agree to terms.
- Click Upload.
- Choose a file and Upload it.
- Enter the certificate expiration date to receive an update reminder in the future.
- Click Submit.
By uploading your VAT Certificate to Etsy, you certify that the information is true copy in compliance with your local legislation.
After uploading, you will see the uploaded VAT certificate in the Certificates section.
- You can upload one VAT certificate at a time.
- You can replace a certificate on file by uploading a new one.
- Files should be under 15MB.
- PDFs and images in most formats (ex. TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG) are supported.
- Sellers in Germany should provide a VAT ID, if they have one, as well as upload their German VAT certificate.