If you ordered from Etsy, you may have tracking information for your package. You can check the status of your order on the Purchases page on Etsy.com. Next to your order, you’ll see the delivery status:
- Not Dispatched: The seller hasn’t dispatched the order yet or didn’t update the order on Etsy.
- Dispatched: The seller marked the order as dispatched.
- In Transit: The seller added a tracking number and the package has left the delivery facility.
If your order says Dispatched, but there are no further updates, either:
- Your order doesn’t include tracking information
- The delivery carrier hasn’t logged the package’s movement yet
- The seller hasn’t given the package to the delivery carrier yet
If your order is Not Dispatched yet or you have questions about tracking your package, you can contact the seller to check in on the order status.
If your order is Dispatched or In Transit, you can track your order if you have a tracking number. Learn more about tracking your order.
To find your order: