How should I prepare my shop for the festive season?
Managing your buyers’ orders can be time-consuming at any time of year, so creating a strategy can help prepare you for the busy festive shopping season.
Read the Seller Handbook for insights, trends, and recommendations.
Visit Etsy Success Events to watch educational videos and attend virtual webinars.
- Watch Etsy Up: Festive Edition to get inspired and learn from other sellers and Etsy staff.
- Check out Etsy U to learn about SEO and more.
Get advice and feedback in the Forums.
- Want to know how other sellers are optimising their listings? Chat with fellow sellers in the Shop Critiques forum.
- Looking for ideas on how to incorporate trends into your strategy for the festive season? Head to the Marketing Your Business and Etsy Success forums to learn about other sellers’ experiences.
How can I deliver my orders successfully?
Etsy has several resources available to help you learn how to deliver your orders during the festive season:
- Checklist: How to Deliver Smoothly This Festive Season
- Christmas Dispatch Deadlines and Surcharge Information
- The Ultimate Guide to Delivery
Help Centre Articles
- How to Set Up Delivery Information for your Listings
- How to Reliably Dispatch Your Orders
- How to Set Up Calculated Postage
- How to Purchase Postage Labels
Etsy Community Forums
How do I manage my orders and assist my customers?
The festive season can often see an increase in buyers reaching out with requests and questions about their orders. Read our article, Help Build Buyer Loyalty This Festive Season for tips on providing excellent customer service.
The Help Centre has answers and recommendations for many scenarios, like:
- How to Effectively Communicate with Buyers
- After You Sell an Item
- How to Add Tracking and Complete an Order
- How to Update the Buyer's Delivery Information
- What if My Buyer’s Package Gets Lost?
- How to Cancel a Sale or Help a Buyer With a Return
The Providing Great Customer Service forum is helpful for asking other sellers for advice.