When adding Etsy listings to Facebook or Instagram Shops, you’ll get a prompt from Facebook to verify your domain. You’ll need to verify your domain on Etsy.com using a code generated by Facebook Business Manager.
To verify your domain on Etsy.com:
- Login to Facebook Business Manager and navigate to domain verification page.
- Add a new domain and enter your shop URL in this format: shopname.etsy.com
- Copy the meta-tag verification code provided by Facebook.
- Navigate to the meta-tag verification tab.
- Copy the full code starting with “
You’ll see a confirmation that your domain is verified. You can now add products to your Facebook catalogues using your listing URL: shopname.etsy.com/listing/ID#
For help with your Facebook Business Manager account, contact Facebook Support.