Leave a review or report an issue on [the date your order should arrive]
If you need to speak with the seller about a problem before the date your order should arrive, you can contact them on Etsy.
Where’s my order?
You can track your order on Etsy.com. To track your order:
- On your Purchases and reviews page, find your order.
- You’ll see the shipping status to the right of your order:
- Not Shipped: The seller hasn’t shipped the order yet or didn’t update the order on Etsy.
- Shipped: The seller marked the order as shipped.
- In Transit: The seller added a tracking number and the package has left the shipping facility.
If your order hasn’t been shipped yet, you’ll get an email when the seller marks it as Shipped.
Contact the seller if you have questions or concerns about when your order should arrive.
How to contact the seller
All items on Etsy are sold by independent sellers. If you have questions about your order, you can contact the seller.
From your Purchases and reviews page, click or tap the Help with order button for the order you are interested in. Then, click or tap the Message seller button.
Sellers on Etsy handle their orders and set their shop policies. Each seller has a different way of handling shipping, returns, and exchanges for their business. On the Help with order page, you can click or tap View shop return policy to check the shop policies.
If you don’t have an Etsy account, contact the seller by replying to the receipt that was emailed to you after purchase. If you can’t find the receipt email, try checking your spam or junk mail folders in case it ended up there.
How is the date when I can leave a review determined?
The date your order should arrive is determined by the order’s processing time plus shipping time:
Sellers can specify a processing time for items they sell. The processing time can vary from 1 day to several weeks. If the seller specified a processing time, you can see that on the item listing page under Shipping and returns. You’ll see Ready to ship in XX days. The number of days is the processing time.
- One item in an order: We use the longest processing time for an order. If the processing time for your item is a range, like 3-5 weekdays, the longest amount of time is used for case and review eligibility. In this case, we use 5 weekdays.
- Several items in an order: We use the longest processing time for any item in your order.
No specified processing time: We use a 5-weekday processing time.
If your order has delivery tracking, your case and review eligibility is dependent on when the carrier marks your order as delivered.
If your order doesn’t have delivery tracking, we use estimates for shipping time:
- Domestic orders: 4 weekdays
- International orders: 10 weekdays
I have a problem with my order before my estimated delivery date
If you have a problem with you order, you can reach out to the shop at any time. On the Purchases page, click Contact The Shop next to the order.