Leave a review or report an issue on [the date your order should arrive]
If you need to speak with the seller about a problem before the date your order should arrive, you can contact them on Etsy. If you’re wondering about the shipping status of your item, you can track your order.
How do you determine when my order should arrive?
The date your order should arrive is determined by the order’s processing time plus shipping time:
Sellers can specify a processing time for items they sell. The processing time can vary from 1 day to several weeks. If the seller specified a processing time, you can see that on the item listing page under Shipping and returns. You’ll see Ready to ship in XX days. The number of days is the processing time.
- One item in an order: If the processing time for your item is a range, like “3–5 weekdays,” we use the end of the range to determine when you can open a case or leave a review. In the example above, we’d use 5 weekdays.
- Several items in an order: We use the longest processing time for any item in your order. If you purchased one item with a 3-weekday processing time and an item with a 4-weekday processing time, we’d use 4 weekdays.
- No specified processing time: If the seller hasn’t set a processing time, we use a 5-weekdays processing time.
If your order has delivery tracking, the start of your 100-day window for opening a case or leaving a review is dependent on when the carrier marks your order as delivered.
If your order doesn’t have delivery tracking, we use estimates for shipping time:
- Domestic orders: 4 weekdays
- International orders: 10 weekdays
I have a problem with my order before my estimated delivery date
If you have a problem with you order, you can reach out to the shop at any time. On the Purchases page, click Contact The Shop next to the order.