With Etsy Shipping Labels, you can purchase and print USPS shipping labels directly from your Etsy shop. Here are a few things you should know:
Etsy Shipping Labels are available to US sellers who accept Etsy Payments or PayPal as payment methods.
Sellers can print labels to ship to both domestic and international addresses. Learn more about international shipping labels.
- There are no additional fees from Etsy to use USPS Shipping Labels. The total cost of your USPS Shipping Label is the sum of all shipping fees (postage, signature confirmation, Shipsurance parcel insurance).
Viewing shipping label costs
The cost of your USPS Shipping Label and label-related fees will appear on your Etsy bill as Shipping Label. If you purchase parcel insurance on Etsy, the cost of insurance will appear separately on your bill as Shipsurance Parcel Insurance and will include the USPS Shipping Label number.
We’ll also provide a breakdown of these costs on:
- The label purchase page
- The email confirmation after purchasing a label
- Your label and order receipts
Accessing USPS Shipping Labels
- Go to Shop Manager > Orders & Shipping > Sold orders and click Print Shipping Label. You’ll also see this option on your Receipt pages.
- If you haven’t done so already, go through the setup process and set your default Ship From address.
Available shipping methods
There are a number of shipping methods available with Etsy Shipping Labels. Etsy also provides a variety of flat-rate packaging options for each of these shipping methods, but you’re welcome to use your own packaging.
Check out the table below for more information about available shipping methods.
|Priority Mail®||A fast but affordable way to send packages and envelopes. The USPS automatically includes $100 of insurance with domestic Priority Mail packages.|
|Priority Mail Express®||Send packages overnight to most locations in the United States. The USPS automatically includes $100 of insurance with domestic Priority Mail Express packages.|
|First Class Package Service®||For envelopes and packages that are under 16 ounces.|
|Media Mail®||A class of mail used to send books, film, printed music, scripts, videos, CDs, and DVDs.|
|Parcel Select Ground®||For parcels which don't require immediate delivery and for any large packages up to 130”.|
|Priority Mail® International’||Delivery Confirmation and tracking is included with all Priority Mail® International packages, except flat-rate envelopes and small boxes. Learn more.|
|Priority Mail Express® International||The fastest way to send packages to international destinations. Delivery Confirmation and tracking is included with all Express Mail® International packages. The USPS automatically includes $200 of insurance with domestic Priority Mail Express International packages. Learn more.|
|First-Class Mail International Package Service®||
For envelopes and small packages. Learn more.
Certain countries are also eligible for Delivery Confirmation with the following package types:
- First-Class International Flat Rate Envelope & Small Flat Rate Box
- Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelope & Small Flat Rate Box
Eligible countries include:
- Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- New Zealand
Additional shipping resources
Check out these articles for tips on how to ship your items: