You can keep track of items and shops you love by adding them to your favorites. You can then add your favorite items to different Collections that you create.
To favorite an item:
- On Etsy.com, find an item or shop that you love.
- Hover over the image of the item and click the heart button that appears.
To favorite a shop, go to the shop’s homepage and click Favorite shop.
How to add an item to a Collection
With Collections, you can save and organize items you love. Whether you’re gathering decor ideas for your home, saving a wish list, or sorting items by creative themes and motifs, Collections can help you keep your favorites organized.
To add an item to a Collection:
- Find an item that you love.
- Select the item to visit its listing page.
- Select the heart icon at the top of the listing image.
- In the banner that appears, select Add to Collection.
- Choose a Collection or click Create new Collection.
To remove an item from a Collection:
- Click the item to open the listing page.
- Click the heart icon at the top right of the image.
- A dropdown will appear with any Collections the item is in.
- Uncheck the Collection you want to remove the item from.
If the item is also favorited, selecting the heart again will remove it from your Favorite Items.
How to view, search, and filter your favorites
To view your favorites, select the heart-shaped Favorites icon at the top of Etsy.com.
From your Favorites, you can use the search field at the top of your Favorites to search for something you favorited.
You can also filter your favorites by selecting Filter next to the search bar. You can filter to only items that are currently available, or items that currently have special offers, like sales.
How to make your favorites and Collections private
To choose whether your favorites and Collections private or public:
- On Etsy.com, select the Favorites icon.
- Find the section or Collection you want to edit.
- Select Edit.
- Choose the privacy settings you want.
- Select Save.
Why is an item missing from my favorites?
There are a few reasons an item might disappear from your Favorite items or Collections:
- The seller removed the item from their shop.
- The seller closed their shop.
- Etsy removed the item or shop for breaking site policies.
Sold out items will still appear in your favorites and Collections. If you want to purchase a sold out item, you can contact the seller to see if they have another similar item.