You can check the status of your order, including shipping updates on the Purchases page on Etsy.com or on the Etsy app. If you have questions about your order status, you can contact the seller:
How to check your order status
To check the status of your order:
- Sign in to Etsy.com and go to Your account. On the Etsy app, sign in and tap You.
- Select Purchases and reviews.
- Find your order on the Purchases page. On the app, tap your order to view it.
- Next to your order, you’ll see the shipping status:
- Not Shipped - The seller hasn’t shipped the order yet or didn’t update the order on Etsy. you can contact the seller to check in on the order status.
- Shipped - The seller marked the order as shipped. You can track your order if you have a tracking number. Learn more about tracking your order.
- In Transit - You can track your order if you have a tracking number. Learn more about tracking your order.
If you have questions about the status of your order, you can contact your seller. If you need help with an order, the seller you purchased your order from is the best person to help you.
The seller wasn’t able to help me
I checked out as a guest
If you checked out as a guest, you can claim your order to get help.
- Open your email inbox.
- Locate the email receipt you received when you placed your order. This email is sent from email@example.com.
- Select View your order.
- Follow the steps to sign in or create an Etsy account. The account you link your guest order to must have the same email address that you used for your guest order. Your order is automatically connected to your Etsy account.
- Once you’ve claimed your order, you can choose that order and contact the seller for help.
I’m having trouble claiming my order
If you're having trouble claiming an order, it's possible you placed your order using an email address that you can no longer access. Learn what to do to resolve this issue.
I still need help
If you messaged the seller, and opened a case, and you didn’t receive the help you need, select Contact support at the bottom of this page and we'd be happy to help.