- Sign in to Etsy.com or the Etsy app. If you don’t have an Etsy account, learn how to track your order.
- Click the Your Account icon.
- Click Purchases and reviews.
- Find your order. On the Etsy app, tap your order.
- You’ll see the shipping status to the right of your order:
- Not Shipped: The seller hasn’t shipped the order yet or didn’t update the order on Etsy.
- Shipped: The seller marked the order as shipped.
- In Transit: The seller added a tracking number and the package has left the shipping facility.
- Track package: If the seller added a tracking number, you’ll see Track Package. Click Track Package to see more tracking updates.
You can also see shipping information in the shipping notification emails for your order. Click Track Package in the email notification to view the status of your delivery.
Why wasn't tracking information provided for my order?
Not all shipping methods include tracking information. You can contact the shop to see if they have tracking information for your order.
Where’s my order?
If you have more questions about your shipment, or if tracking information isn’t available, contact the seller for help.
Track your order without an Etsy account
If you purchased using guest checkout, you’ll receive a confirmation email once your order has shipped. If your seller has included a tracking number, you can click Track your package at the top of the email.
If you have any questions for your seller, contact them by replying to the receipt that was emailed to you after purchase.