You bought your new favorite thing or the perfect gift. Track your order to know when it should arrive. To track your order:
- Sign in to Etsy.com. If you don’t have an Etsy account, learn how to track your order.
- Click You.
- Click Purchases and reviews.
- Find your order.
- You’ll see the shipping status to the right of your order:
- Not Shipped: The seller hasn’t shipped the order yet or didn’t update the order on Etsy.
- Shipped: The seller marked the order as shipped.
- In Transit: The seller added a tracking number and the package has left the shipping facility.
If the seller added a tracking number, you’ll see Track Package. Click Track Package to see more tracking updates.
You can also get tracking info from your shipping notification emails. Click Track Package in the email notification to view the status of your delivery.
Note: Not all Etsy sellers include tracking information for orders.
Contact the seller with further questions
If you have more questions about your shipment, or if tracking information isn’t available, contact the seller for help.
Track your order as a guest
If you purchased using guest checkout, you’ll receive a confirmation email once your order has shipped. If your seller has included a tracking number, you can click Track your package at the top of the email.
If you have any questions for your seller, contact them by replying to the receipt that was emailed to you after purchase.