For Etsy members
If the seller includes tracking information for your order, it will be on your Purchases page.
- Go to You > Purchases and reviews and find the order.
- In the top right corner of the order, you'll see a box with its shipping status.
If the seller added a tracking number, you'll see a Track Package button. If the package has been shipped using a shipping carrier that Etsy supports tracking for, click the button to see an overlay with all current tracking events.
Etsy currently supports comprehensive tracking for over 100 shipping carriers worldwide. If the carrier is not yet supported on-site, you will be taken to the carrier's website for tracking information, where available.
You can also get tracking info from your shipping notification emails. Click Track Package in the email notification to view the status of your delivery.
- Not Shipped: Means the seller has not yet shipped the order or did not update the invoice.
- Shipped: Indicates that the seller has marked the order as shipped, even if they have not added tracking information.
- In Transit: This will be the status once a tracking number is added and the package has shown movement.
Contact the seller for further questions.
If you have more questions about your shipment, or if tracking information is not provided, the best thing to do is contact the seller using Etsy's messaging system, Conversations.
For guest purchases
If you purchased using guest checkout, you’ll receive a confirmation email once your order has shipped. If your seller has included a tracking number, there’ll be a Track your package link at the top of the email.
If you have any questions for your seller, contact them by replying to the receipt that was emailed to you after purchase.