Read this article for help changing a wrong shipping address. If you still need help, Etsy Support is here:
If you moved and forgot to update your Etsy account, or you misspelt the address to send a gift to, don’t worry! You can change to the correct address for your order before it’s shipped, as long as the new address is not in a different country.
Change the shipping address after you placed an order
If you placed an order with an incorrect shipping address, first check that your order hasn’t shipped yet:
- On Etsy.com, click the Your Account icon.
- Click Purchases and reviews.
- To the right of your order, you’ll see either Shipped or Not Shipped:
My order is Not Shipped yet
If your item is Not Shipped yet, you can contact the shop to update your address on the order or cancel your order. You can then re-order the items with the correct shipping address.
My order was already Shipped
If your item is Shipped, check the seller’s policies to see if they are able to offer a replacement or refund. Each seller has their own policies that are on their shop homepage. Contact the shop to request a replacement or refund.
You can also contact the shipping service to see if they can reroute the order.
If your package is missing, most shipping services require that the sender open a claim. If this is the case, you may need to ask the seller to assist you.
Change the shipping address during checkout
You can update your address when you checkout on Etsy.com:
- Add an item(s) to your cart.
- Click Cart.
- Choose how you’ll pay.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Sign in to your Etsy account if you haven’t already, or click Continue as a guest.
- Under Shipping address, check that the address you want your order shipped to is correct. If it isn’t correct, click Change.
- Select a shipping address or click Add an address to enter a new address. Click Ship here once you have the right address.
- Click Place your order.
Change the shipping address to a different country
If you need the shipping address on your order changed to a one in a different country, you’ll have to cancel your order and place it again with your new address.