Depending on where you are in the order process, your seller may be able to help you change your shipping address.
If you need to update the shipping address on your order, the seller you purchased your order from is the best person to help you. Each seller on Etsy manages their own orders, and makes decisions about cancellations, refunds, and returns. Learn more about getting help with your order.
How to change your shipping address after you placed an order
If you placed an order with an incorrect shipping address, first check that your order hasn’t shipped yet.
Choose your order and you’ll see whether your order is Shipped or Not Shipped:
If your item is marked Not Shipped, contact the shop to update your address on the order or cancel your order. You can then reorder the items with the correct shipping address.
If your item is marked Shipped, check the seller’s policies to see if they are able to offer a replacement or refund. Each seller has their own policies that are on their shop homepage. Contact the shop to request a replacement or refund.
If any issues come up after your order has been shipped, you will want to work with your seller and the shipping service directly.
How to change your shipping address during checkout
If you haven't placed your order yet, you can change your shipping address when you check out:
- Add an item(s) to your cart.
- Go to your Cart.
- Go to Proceed to checkout or Go to checkout on the Etsy app.
- Sign in to your Etsy account if you haven’t already, or select Continue as a guest.
- Under Choose a shipping address, choose Add an address or select an address you previously used. Choose Edit if you need to make any changes.
- Select Ship here.
- Confirm the payment method you want to use and review your order.
- Select Place your order.
How to change the shipping address to a different country
If you need the shipping address on your order changed to a one in a different country, you’ll have to cancel your order and place it again with your new address. Learn how to request cancellation from the seller.
The seller wasn’t able to help me
I checked out as a guest
If you checked out as a guest, you can claim your order to get help.
- Open your email inbox.
- Locate the email receipt you received when you placed your order. This email is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select View your order.
- Follow the steps to sign in or create an Etsy account. The account you link your guest order to must have the same email address that you used for your guest order. Your order is automatically connected to your Etsy account.
- Once you’ve claimed your order, you can choose that order and contact the seller for help.
I’m having trouble claiming my order
If you're having trouble claiming an order, it's possible you placed your order using an email address that you can no longer access. Learn what to do to resolve this issue.
I still need help
If you messaged the seller, and opened a case, and you didn’t receive the help you need, contact support and we'd be happy to help.