We’ve launched an improved app experience! Visit our Help Center article to learn about the modernized Etsy Seller App. The legacy version of the Sell on Etsy app will continue to be available for sellers to download and use for a period of time after launch.
As we continue to improve the Etsy Seller App in future updates, your feedback plays a crucial role in helping us craft a better mobile selling experience. If you have any suggestions for features you would like to see included in the new app, share your opinions with us through our feedback survey.
Sell on Etsy is designed to be a seller-only mobile experience for devices running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and above.
Download Sell on Etsy from the Google Play Store here. If you already have the app, be sure it’s up-to-date to get all the newest features.
The Sell on Etsy app is also available for iOS. Learn more.
The app is divided into the following sections:
Dashboard is divided into two subsections:
- Overview is a quick way to see your orders, unread messages, listings, and stats.
- Activity displays recent shop and listing favorites, incoming orders, and new reviews.
Stats gives in-depth data about your traffic, listings, and customers to help you make the most of your shop. Learn about Stats here.
The Orders section is divided into Open and Completed. You can complete an order, add tracking details, print receipts, contact the buyer, process a refund, and add a private note to your orders.
Note: Only full refunds can be processed within the Sell on Etsy app for any Etsy Payments transaction. To issue a partial refund, sign in on Etsy.com.
A badge with the number of open orders will appear next to Orders on the navigation menu.
This section allows you to read, respond, or create new messages with members.
The saved replies feature on the app allows you to save commonly used phrases when communicating with other members.
You can access saved replies from a Message using the Saved replies button.
This section allows you to add and manage listings, add listing variations, renew expired listings, edit listing photos, add info on production partners if you work with any, and search your items by keywords or filters.
Note: You can also edit your attributes for items that are craft supplies here. To add attributes to other listings, we recommend that you do so from your computer or your device’s web browser.
Preview how your shop will look to buyers in the Etsy shopping app.
Here you’ll see all the reviews your shop has received. You can’t respond to reviews from the app, but if you respond to a review on Etsy.com, that response will appear here.
These two sections can help you manage your shop's finances right in the app:
Payment account - You can see how much has been spent on fees, review your monthly fee statements, check how much is available for deposit, and look at your recent Etsy Payments order activity.
- Payment settings - Adjust your deposit schedule, update payment methods, and update or add a billing credit card here. If you're a US-based seller, you can also view your sales tax settings from this section.
Share important milestones, promotions, and other shop updates to social media. These photos may relate to you, your items, or your shop as a whole. Learn more.
This section allows you to access the Etsy teams you participate in, explore and post in threads, and search for and join new teams.
Here you’ll see Shop settings and App notifications settings.
In Shop settings, you can add and edit information about your shop. The areas you can edit are:
- Cover photo: This is an image that appears at the top of your shop on Etsy.com and on the Etsy shopping app.
- Shop title: This is a short summary of your business.
- Shop announcement: Post an optional message to welcome buyers to your shop or alert buyers to important information, such as sales or changes to your product line.
- Message to buyers: This will be included in your buyers' receipts.
- Rearrange your shop: If you have more than one active listing, tap on a listing image to select it and tap again where you want to place it.
- About: Use your shop's About section to tell the story of your business, display a shop video, shop photos, and introduce all the members of your shop.
- Shop policies: Let your buyers know how you run your business, whether you accept refunds or exchanges, which payment methods you accept, your shipping and processing times, and any other important information. This Help article further explains what kind of information you should include in your policies.
- Vacation mode: When you need to take a break, turn on vacation mode and leave a message letting your buyers know. Learn more about vacation mode.
In App notifications, you can edit your preferences for when the Sell on Etsy app sends you push notifications.
Here you can view and edit your public profile, switch to another one of your shops, and sign out.
To add another shop to your account:
- Tap the More icon at the bottom right.
- Tap Account to open the account menu.
- Tap Add account.
- Enter your sign in information and tap Sign in.
Additionally, Etsy provides a Stats Dashboard widget for Android users who have downloaded the Etsy for Android app or the Sell on Etsy app on their phones or tablets.
The widget provides an overview of your views, orders, and revenue for a given time period. Tapping on any of these options will redirect you to the app for a more detailed view.