If you see an item being sold on Etsy that violates our policies, please report it.
Report a listing on Etsy.com
To report an item on Etsy.com:
- At the bottom right of the listing page on Etsy.com, click Report this item to Etsy.
- Select a reason for reporting this listing, and write a note.
You may also flag an entire shop using the Report this shop to Etsy link on the left of the shop's homepage.
Report a listing in the Etsy app
If you’re using the Etsy app, you can report a listing:
- If you’re using the Etsy app, navigate to the listing you want to report.
- Click the share button and choose to open the listing in a browser.
- Scroll to the bottom of the listing in your browser and click Report this item to Etsy.
What happens when I report an item?
A notice will be sent to Etsy Admin to review the item. We may contact the seller or take other appropriate action. This is a confidential process. Etsy will not tell the seller the name of the member who reported them.