If you found a technical issue on Etsy, you may be able to resolve it with the steps in this article. After each step, check if the problem persists.
If one of these steps solves the problem, you can stop there:
- Update your web browser. Etsy.com works best on the current versions of web browsers.
- Use a different web browser. This helps determine if the problem is specific to one browser.
- Disable toolbars or add-ons that didn’t come pre-installed with your web browser. Some browser add-ons or extensions can interfere with the performance of Etsy.com. If disabling your add-ons resolves the problem, turn them back on one at a time to see which add-on was causing the issue. Learn how to manage your add-ons for Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox.
- Clear your browser's cache and delete your Etsy-related cookies. Learn how to clear your cache for Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
What should I know before clearing my browser's cache?
Clearing your cookies may cause you to lose other saved information stored on your browser, like saved passwords and login information. You may want to save this information elsewhere before clearing your browser history.
If none of these steps resolved the technical issue, report the issue to Etsy.
How to report a technical issue to Etsy
If you followed the steps above and you’re still experiencing the problem, it is most likely a persistent technical issue. You can report technical issues to Etsy to help us improve site performance and to resolve the issue you’re experiencing.
To report a technical issue:
- Visit the Bugs and Technical Issues Forum in the Etsy Community.
- If you see a recent discussion about the same problem, please add information about your problem to that thread.
- If you don’t see a recent discussion about this problem, you can report a the issue by posting a new discussion.