If you’ve forgotten your current password:
If you know your current password and want to change it, sign in and go to your Account settings.
If you forgot your password:
- On Etsy.com, visit the Reset your password page.
- Enter the email address on file with your Etsy account.
- Select Submit.
- You'll receive an email containing a link to reset your password. Look for an email from Etsy with the subject Reset your password.
- Select Reset your password in the email.
- Enter your new password. Confirm your password by entering it again. Learn how to create a secure password.
- Select Set Password.
If you know your current password but want to change it:
- Sign in to Etsy.com and go to Account settings.
- Go to the Password section and fill out your current password, new password, and confirmation of your new password. Learn how to create a secure password.
- Select Change Password.
Passwords can’t be changed or reset on the Etsy or Etsy Seller apps.
I haven’t received my password reset email
If you haven’t received the password reset email:
- Check if the email is in your spam/junk mail folder.
- If you use Gmail and have category tabs enabled, look in Social and Promotions.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe list. Then try to reset your password again.
I reset my password but still can’t sign in
If you still can’t sign in to your account after resetting your password, make sure that you:
- Use the most recent reset password email. Delete all the password emails and try resetting your password once more.
- Use the correct email address when signing in.
- Send the password reset email to the correct email address.
- Disable any auto-fill or "Stay Signed In" options within your browser or on Etsy. The saved information could be outdated.
- Enable cookies for Etsy in your browser settings.