If you forgot your password, follow these steps to reset it:
- Visit the Reset your password page.
- Enter the email address that's on file with your Etsy account.
- Click Submit.
- You'll receive an email containing a link to reset your password. In your email inbox, look for an email from Etsy with the subject Reset your password.
- Click Reset your password in the email.
- Enter your new password and confirm your new password. Learn how to create a secure password.
- Click Set Password.
You'll receive an email from Etsy confirming the change.
Common issues you might have when resetting your password
You haven't received the email to reset your password
If you can’t find the password reset email:
- Check if the email is in your spam/junk mail folder.
- If you're using Gmail, also check your Social and Promotions tabs.
- Add email@example.com to your address book or safe list. Then try to reset your password again.
You reset your password and still can't access your account
If you still can’t sign into your account after resetting your password, make sure that you:
- Use the most recent reset password email. Delete all the password emails and try resetting your password once more.
- Use the correct email address when signing in.
- Send the password reset email to the correct email address.
- Disable any auto-fill or "Stay Signed In" options within your browser or on Etsy. The saved information could be outdated.
- Enable cookies for Etsy in your browser settings.