Joining a team is an excellent way to meet people, kick-start your business, learn more about Etsy, share your knowledge, and so much more!
Teams are self-governed by volunteer members of the community. Etsy is not responsible for membership policies or individual teams' actions.
Join a team of people in your area or a collection of folks who are into the same things you are. To find an existing team go to Teams at the bottom of the Etsy Community. You can then search for a Team that’s relevant to you by searching keywords in the box on the right hand side of the page.
Once you find a team you like, follow the instructions to learn how to become a member and get involved. You must have an open shop on Etsy in order to join or create a team.
Some teams have open admission, while others are moderated and accept new members according to their charter. You may need to apply for admission.
Your role and responsibilities
By joining a team, you are committing to the captain, leaders and the other team members.
Please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Be aware that individual team members' actions reflect the entire team.
- Always abide by Etsy's Community Policy as well as the team’s charter.
- Let your team captain know if you want more responsibilities or have a skill that you can offer to the team. You may be able to become a leader.
- Respect your fellow team members and follow the team charter. If you stop playing by the rules of the team, you may be denied further membership.
- Tell people about the team!
And check out this Seller Handbook article for more information on finding the right team for you!