The legacy Sell on Etsy App has been retired, and is no longer available. Please download the latest version of the Etsy Seller App to continue managing your shop from your mobile device. Learn more about how the Etsy Seller App works in our Help Center article.
You can download the Sell on Etsy app for iPhone and iPad here. If you already have the app, be sure it’s up-to-date to get all the newest features.
Sell on Etsy is designed for devices running iOS 10.3 or above to be a seller-only mobile experience.
Sell on Etsy is also available for Android. Learn more.
The app is divided into the following sections:
Your Dashboard has two subsections.
- Shop overview is a quick way to see your orders, unread messages, listings, and stats.
- Recent activity displays recent shop and listing favorites, incoming orders, and new reviews.
Stats gives in-depth data about your traffic, listings, and customers to help you make the most of your shop. Learn about Stats here.
The orders section is divided into Open Orders and Completed Orders. Here you can complete an order, add tracking details, print receipts, contact the buyer, process a refund, and add a private note to your orders.
Note: Only full refunds can be processed within the Sell on Etsy app for any Etsy Payments transaction. To issue a partial refund, sign in on Etsy.com.
A badge with the number of open orders will appear next to Orders on the navigation menu.
This section allows you to read, respond, or create new messages with members.
The saved replies feature on the app allows you to save commonly used phrases when communicating with other members.
You can access saved replies from a Message using the Saved replies button.
This section allows you to add and manage listings, add listing variations, renew expired listings, edit listing photos, add info on any production partners you work with, add and edit attributes, and search your items by keywords or filters.
Preview how your shop will look to buyers on the Etsy shopping app.
Here you’ll see all the reviews your shop has received. You can’t respond to reviews from the app, but if you respond to a review on Etsy.com, that response will appear here.
These two sections can help you manage your shop's finances right in the app:
- Payment account - You can see how much has been spent on fees, review your monthly fee statements, check how much is available for deposit, and look at your recent Etsy Payments order activity.
- Payment settings - Adjust your deposit schedule, update payment methods, and update or add a billing credit card here. If you're a US-based seller, you can also view your sales tax settings from this section.
Share important milestones, promotions, and other shop updates to social media. These photos may relate to you, your items, or your shop as a whole. Learn more.
This section allows you to access the Etsy teams you participate in, explore and post in threads, and search for and join new teams.
Here you’ll see Shop settings and App notifications.
In Shop settings, you can view and/or edit the following information about your shop:
- Shop title: This is a one-sentence summary of your business.
- Shop announcement: Post an optional message to alert buyers to important information, such as sales or changes to your product line.
- Message to Buyers: This is a message that will be included in your buyers' receipts.
- Rearrange your shop: If you have more than one active listing, tap on a listing image to select it and tap again where you want to place it.
- About: Use your shop's About section to tell the story of your business, display shop photos, and introduce all the members of your shop.
- Shop policies: Let your buyers know how you run your business, whether you accept refunds or exchanges, as well as your cancellation and privacy policies. Policies can’t be added or edited from the Sell on Etsy app. Please use the mobile web or desktop versions of Etsy to update your policies.
- Vacation mode: When you need to take a break, turn on vacation mode and leave a message letting your buyers know. Learn more about vacation mode.
In App notifications, you can edit your preferences for when the Sell on Etsy app sends you push notifications.
Here you’ll find links to the Seller Handbook and Etsy policies.
Here you can view and edit your public profile, switch between your accounts, add another account to use the app with, and sign out.
I received a security code email from Etsy
Sellers trying to access their Etsy accounts may receive a pop-up message saying “We just sent you a code”. This means that a security code will be sent to the email linked to your Etsy account, and inputting the code correctly will grant you access to your account again. If you don’t see the email in your inbox, check your spam or junk mail folder.
If you received these email alerts but didn’t try to sign in to your Etsy account we recommend that you reset your password.