Your Payment account in your Shop Manager has all the information you need to understand your finances with Etsy. To review your Payment account:
In your Payment account, you’ll see:
The Amount due is how much you owe from last month’s activities on Etsy.com. If your current balance is negative at the end of the month, you’ll have an amount due on the first of the following month.
You can see how much is currently due and your most recent payment. If you have an amount due and you make a sale, your amount due will decrease by the net amount of the sale. If your statement is paid and up to date, your amount due will be $0.00 USD.
You can pay your amount due between the 1st and 15th of the month. To pay your amount due:
- Click Pay now under Amount due.
- Select the amount you’d like to pay.
- Choose your payment method.
- Click Submit Payment.
Note: If your shop is located in the US, you can enroll in autobilling to automatically pay your amount due each month.
Available for deposit
The amount available for deposit is your profits from recent sales made through Etsy Payments minus applicable fees. If you have an amount due, you won’t have funds available for deposit.
If you have funds available for deposit, you’ll see when your funds will automatically deposit into your bank account. You can click Request it now to have your funds deposited the next day.
Your Recent activities shows all activity in your shop that involves money. This can be sales, fees, taxes, or refunds. At the top, you’ll see your Current balance, which is your profits minus your fees and taxes.
In your recent activity, you can see the:
- Date: The date this charge or transaction took place.
- Type: The category of activity, like VAT, Transaction, Sale, Listing, etc.
- Description: The specific activity. This can show the item sold or the activity that incurred tax or fees.
- Amount: The amount of money you made or refunded for this activity.
- Fees & Taxes: The fees and taxes incurred by this activity.
- Net: The net profit of this activity. This is the amount minus the fee & tax.
- Balance: Your total balance after this activity. This is the balance from the previous activity plus the net of the most recent activity.
To see more activities, click See more recent activities at the bottom of this section.
Note: All fixed-cost fees, like listings, are published in USD. You can see the USD cost for a fixed fee in its description. Under Fee & Tax, the cost is converted into your local currency if you use Etsy Payments. This conversion may change if currency exchange rates change.
Your monthly statements show a summary of your Sales & Credits and Fees & Taxes in a particular time range. Select the time range from the dropdown.
Sales & Credits shows your gross earnings minus refunds for the time range you selected. Fees & Taxes shows your costs minus refunds or credits for the time range you selected. Learn more about what each fee and tax means.
To see your statement for a particular month:
- Click See all monthly statements at the bottom of the page.
- Click the month you’re interested in.
From your month statement, you can download a CSV or VAT statement for that month by clicking CSV or VAT statement, respectively.