Etsy Stats provide you with data for all of your channels: Etsy, Pattern, Wholesale, and Etsy Studio. In this article, we’ll talk about three main sections available in Stats: Traffic, Listings, and Customers.
If you’re new to Etsy Stats, take a look at our glossary of stats terms.
To get to your stats, go to Shop Manager > Stats.
The Traffic tab of your stats provides an in-depth look at the following:
- Views and visits
- A breakdown of views, visits, orders, and revenue in the “Explore your data” section
- Traffic sources
- Search terms
- Pages viewed
- Stats help and education
With the Explore your data chart, you can compare revenue, orders, or any other combination of available metrics using the dropdown menus.
We automatically set your time zone for hourly breakdowns of stats. You can change it at any time by selecting Update time zone at the bottom of the chart.
Traffic sources shows how buyers are getting to your shop. Click a traffic source to see a more detailed breakdown of traffic information for a specific source.
Search terms shows the words shoppers are typing into searches that lead them to your items. If you see that a particular word or phrase is bringing you a lot of views, consider adding it to all applicable tags and titles.
Websites shows the actual web addresses people are on when they click to get to you.
Pages viewed shows all the pages viewed within your Etsy shop and other sales channels.
For additional tips on how to improve shop performance, take a look at the Stats Help and Education section.
The Listings section displays the number of favorites, visits, orders, and revenue for each item in your shop.
Use the dropdowns at the top of the page to filter by specific sales channels or date ranges.
To filter by their status, use the dropdown on the right side of the page.
- For a more detailed look at listing performance, click on an individual item.
The Customers tab gives you an idea of items your shoppers are interested in, where your shoppers are coming from, and how they got to your site.
Other searches by your customers gives you an idea of what else shoppers are looking for. This is calculated from the past month's searches by people who've found you in the past week. This updates weekly.
This tab also includes a world map showing visits and orders by country.
As you think about your shop’s presentation, take a look at the Customer device usage section. This can give you a sense of the various ways people view your shop.
Note: For privacy reasons, we won’t show search terms or locations if you have fewer than 30 visits .
Here are some additional things to keep in mind regarding your stats:
- Views are updated in real-time
- Visits data refreshes a few times per day. This allows us to calculate traffic and filter out as much traffic as we can from bots. We’ll indicate when your stats were last updated in the top right corner of the Explore your data graph.
- Hourly stats from today, yesterday, or the past two days are in your own time zone. All other time frames appear in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). You can change this at any time by clicking Update time zone at the bottom of Explore your data.