Overdue statements may be subject to penalties such as restricted account privileges and shop suspension.
To restore your account privileges, you need to pay your total current balance.
Or follow these steps to pay your statement:
- Sign in to Etsy.com.
- Click Shop Manager.
- Click Finances.
- Click Payment account.
- Click Pay now under Amount due.
- Select Current balance.
- Choose your payment method.
- Click Submit Payment.
If you have the Sell on Etsy app, you can pay your statement and manage your payment account from the Finances section.
If you’re in the EEA
If you're in the EEA, which comprises the EU, Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein, you may be asked to authenticate your payment when you click Submit Payment.
To authenticate a payment, you will need to respond to a prompt from your card issuer and provide additional information. Depending on your card issuer, this additional information may include a correct response to a question, a password, or a passcode.
Why your account may be suspended
If you're not enrolled in autobilling:
- Your last month's statement is due on the 1st of this month.
- If your statement is not paid by 12:00 a.m. UTC on the 16th day of the month (or 7 p.m. ET on the 15th), it will become overdue and you account may be suspended.
If you're enrolled in autobilling:
- If we're unable to process a payment using your card on file, you'll receive an email and on-site notifications reminding you to provide full payment within 5 days.
- During this 5-day grace period of nonpayment, you'll continue to receive incoming orders, but certain account privileges will be restricted.
- If your account continues to be overdue after 5 days, your account will be suspended.