You can request a refund for any label less than 10 calendar days old that hasn't been used to ship a package.
- Go to Shop Manager > Orders & Shipping.
- Find your order and click the receipt number.
- Scroll down to the Shipping Label box.
- Click Options to the right.
- Click Request Refund.
You can also request a refund by following these steps:
- Go to Shop Manager > Orders & Shipping and click View shipping labels on the top left of the page. Then, go to the Purchased labels tab.
- Find the label you’d like to request a refund for.
- Click the gear icon to the right.
- Select Request Refund.
Select the reason for the refund and submit your request.
How long will it take?
Requests for shipping label refunds must be approved and can take 15-20 calendar days to complete.
How will I know my request was approved?
If your refund is approved, you'll receive an email from Etsy, and there will be a credit on your Etsy bill listed as "FedEx Shipping Label Refund." If you purchased parcel insurance on Etsy, you will receive a separate credit on your bill listed as “Shipsurance Parcel Insurance Refund.”