- You can purchase multiple FedEx Shipping Labels at a time.
- It's not yet possible to bulk purchase shipping labels for both FedEx and USPS at the same time.
- Go to Shop Manager > Orders & Shipping > View shipping labels. You can also select all of the orders you'd like to purchase FedEx Shipping Labels for on the Sold Orders page and click Print Shipping Labels.
- Select FedEx as your carrier, then choose the orders you want to buy FedEx Shipping Labels for. Fill out the shipping specifications for each order.
Once you enter the info for all the labels you'd like to buy, review your Note to Buyer for each. You can edit the note that will be sent for each order by clicking the message bubble on the left of the label purchase form.
You may save up to 10 different versions of your Note to Buyer by clicking the blue message bubble in the bottom right corner of the message field in the Note to Buyer overlay. Your most recently used note will appear as the default for all of the labels you are purchasing.
Next, review the Ship Date, Ship From Address, and Download Preference in the right column. These will be the same for each of your labels.
When you're ready to purchase, click Confirm and Buy.
When you click Purchase, your labels will be processed.
If you’ve set today as your Ship Date, shipping notifications will be sent to your buyers immediately. If you have set a Ship Date for a day in the future, the shipping notification will be sent on that date.
You may also download your labels individually from the label management page or from the receipt pages of each of the orders. You can also print all of the shipping labels you have purchased in a day:
- Go to Shop Manager > Orders & Shipping > View shipping labels > Purchased Labels > Summary.
- Click the gear icon next to today’s date.
- Select Download Labels.