You can reserve or set aside items in your shop at any time.
- Put “RESERVED for (buyer’s name)” at the beginning of the listing title and in the description.
- Remember to be clear with your listing title. It's still possible for other buyers to purchase the item.
- For privacy, some buyers don't like to have their name in the title of the listing. Ask your buyer what name they'd prefer you use.
- Upload a photo that clearly states the item is reserved. This can help designate it from your other listings.
- Send the listing page's link to the buyer.
If you’d like to create a private, custom listing for your buyer, you can enable the custom request tool in your shop’s settings.
This will allow you to create a private, custom listing directly from their request, which means other buyers won’t be able to purchase the item.