With the Etsy app you can browse, search for items and shops, and make purchases on the go.
The app has all of the same features that you see on your desktop browser.
How to find recommendations and videos
Go to your Home feed in the app to see items you’ve recently viewed and favorited, along with some recommendations from Etsy.
If you’re in the US and using the iOS version of the app, you can view, favorite, and comment on seller videos. Tap a post to view the listing page if you'd like to purchase the item or add it to your Favorites.
How to find your favorites
Go to the Favorites feed to see your favorites in three different tabs:
- Searches: These are your recent search requests. You can favorite search terms so you can quickly access them for future searches.
How to find shop updates
Go to the Updates feed to see updates from shops you have favorites. Updates could include:
- An item you’ve favorited is on sale.
- A shop you favorited is having a sale, has restocked, or added new items.
- A shop you favorited has posted a new video (if you’re in the US and using the iOS app).
How to manage your account and view messages
Go to the You section of the app to:
- View your Purchases and leave a review.
- Read and respond to your Messages.
- View or edit your Profile.
- Buy an Etsy gift card.
- Manage your Settings such as push notifications, privacy, and regional settings.